WELCOME

~A little inspiration for anyone interested in Home Staging, Interior Redesign and Personal Motivation~ www.stagehappy.com website

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ribbons and Raindeer and Bows, Oh My...

I have always loved driving past this beautiful home on the intracoastal waterway. It reminds me of the house in the movie, the Prince of Tides. This December, the holiday decorations spoke volumes about the delightful people who must live there.


I called the homeowners and asked if I could photo this imaginative display. They graciously agreed, I'm happy to report.


The main ingrediant... miles of glittery, colorful ribbon, wrapped and twisted around wreaths and raindeer. White lights embellish all the groupings and a few small trees.


Beautiful ornaments hang from the ceiling and wreaths hang from each window. Magnificent! I loved it all.
At night, you can see pink and green lighted trees inside the house. Too perfect!
In the next post, we'll go inside. Happy New Year to you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment